Friday, May 6, 2011

3 more down.....

Got the three latest blocks done from the p2 modern solids quiltalong....Tail Spin, Stacked, & 4 Wheeler....only 1 more to go...I'm glad I've been able to keep up with this QAL!

Next 3 blocks completed!

I received my GXQ Kona Your World 2 FQs in the mail a few days ago too!
GXQ Kona Your World 2 swap goodies

Stack 1: Tomato, Orange, Buttercup, Cactus, Chartreuse, Sour Apple
Stack 2:Cyan, Bahama Blue, Royal, Berry, Stone, Snow


And I've been catching up on old episodes of a favorite....Doctor Who...Thanks to Netflix, 5 seasons of the Doctor are available, along with some of the specials....So even though I'm Tivo-ing the latest episodes from BBC I now have  more chances to see my favorite doctor - David Tennant......I haven't broken down and got the DVD sets yet, but they'll be in my house soon, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool solid P2 blocks! Very inspiring, thanks for sharing... =D
    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Another 30-something quilter : ) And the snow on your flowers blows my mind. It was 98 here (FL) yesterday. haha

    ReplyDelete