Friday, April 30, 2010

Some of my works

Since my blog has the word quilt in it, I figured I better post some pictures of quilts I've made. Drum roll please......

This is the latest - my lap quilt. Authentic by Sweetwater fabric. Wonky, raggy charm squares. Just need to finish sewing the binding on and it's set!

Lucas's doggy quilt: Robert Kaufman Animal Party


Callie's baby quilt

Bobby's baby quilt: All Star by Riley Blake (These were taken with my phone - not the best, but you get the point)
My Mom's quilt  - fabulous batiks from Monarch Quilts in Brighton. (forgot to take pictures once it was finished. Made for a full sized bed....with Cooper helping me pin baste the layers. Wow, my dog is huge!!!)


So it's been a learning experience and I'm slowly getting better with each one! Can't wait to get the next one started!

No comments:

Post a Comment