Monday, April 4, 2011

Charity Quilt #1 finally done!

I was finally able to get the first of my charity quilts done - woo hoo! I just did some straight line quilting to accentuate the squares and turned the backing over to do some self binding (because I forgot to buy fabric for the binding and I wasn't about to stop my progress to go to the store yesterday!!!) The quilt actually lays flat - I was just trying to get the pictures done quickly so I could get that baby into the washer....I'll have more pictures later.

(Sutton overseeing the quilt)


I have the pieces to two others all ready to go - just need me to get in gear. But I have 2 baby shower quilts to make for friends, so those will come first....

And I'm starting the Patchwork Squared Modern Solids Quilt Along too! I went for the Glacier/Cactus kit - love that green!!

No comments:

Post a Comment