Monday, April 11, 2011

p2 progress

After deciding on what block to use for the center, I was able to knock out all three blocks so far....trying to get decent pictures with this camera and the sun shining in the patio door was not working out....sorry for my shotty photography skills...



This one is my favorite so far....and lots left over to use on the quilt backing!! (Can you tell I really need a new ironing board cover? Yikes! Need to re iron those....)

Card trick for my middle block - even those I made so many of these for a swap, I still really like this block and think it will go well in the overall quilt design.


Center Aisle - my seams didn't really match up throughout, even though I thought I cut and sewed accurately...the right corner isn't as bad as it seems....I didn't realize it wasn't flat on the ironing board....
Now off to dinner, catching up on some DVR'ed shows, Dancing with the Stars, and hopefully cutting up some fabrics for friends' baby shower gifts....

3 comments:

  1. Your progress is looking good. I especially like the last block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last block too... tho all are very nice... you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blocks and i love the colours,well done

    ReplyDelete