Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lounging in the grass

The weather here is beautiful today and makes up for all the rain over the weekend. I figured since I had some time this afternoon before heading into work, Lazy Dog & I might as well head outside and enjoy the day with some lounging...


Marching on by



Lazy dog...(tried to recreate a photo we took of Cooper on his first day home, but I couldn't get the right angle. Close enough!)





I am loving my nook (and foot warmer!). I got a nook for my birthday, I wasn't sure if I would like it; thought I would miss turning the pages, the feel of the books, etc. I finally got to play with one at our local B&N and really liked it, so I ponied up the cash for one. It holds way more books than I think I'll ever read, access to many, many free ebooks, & I can loan out my ebooks nad even borrow ebooks from my library! Needless to say, I'm glad I took the e-reader plunge. I love that I don't need bookmarks anymore and don't have to worry about losing my page. And the latest update added Sudoku puzzles and chess to it (did I mention I'm a huge Sudoku nerd!)


Someone's ready for a walk (actually, it's most likely a treat he's after, but we are heading out for a walk instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment