Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another busy weekend

It all started with a little shoveling....

and then more the next day...

Then off to Red Robin for pre-movie dinner with friends....yum...Love the chicken tortilla soup!


Next stop - Henry Ford IMAX for some not-so-retro TRON action!! The movie was really good - graphics were great - the staples were way cool, although I'm still not sold on the 3D thing yet. We want to go see it again, regular 2D style too...


Whew....I need a nap already!

On Sunday we went to visit our friends and their new puppy, Laker! Laker and Sutton were fast friends and spent a good part of the afternoon playing...Sutton slept really well that night! We will be watching Laker in 2 weeks, so I'll grab some pictures then, but he is the cutest little furball (10 week old black Lab)!

Monday I had the day off, so I finally got some sewing in - I made some progress on the Charm Pack Quilt Along. All 150 HSTs are sewn and all the squares are sewn too. Just need to square up the HSTs and finish the 4-patches and I'll be ready to make my blocks!
I was also able to get 6 of my signature star swap blocks done too.... I bought my batiks for the batik block swap, but want to finish the stars before I start those...

Now it's off to work for me....hopefully I can be productive this coming weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment