Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sliced Coins Quilt-Along

So I was rummaging through my stash, trying to determine the best way to organize it when I came across this fat quarter pack I bought at a local shop when I first started quilting. These fabrics aren't my style, but I will be attending a few baby showers in the spring, so I figured what better time to jump in and join Elizabeth's Sliced Coin Quilt-Along!

The fabrics are mostly Benartex's Where the Boyz Are - not sure who makes the red circles and the tan starbursts on the right. The red circles are closer in color to the other red FQ - the flash on my little point & shoot did funky things to this fabric!


 Here are all my coins all cut up and ready to go!! I've decided to go with Kona bone for the sashing. Not sure about backing and binding yet.....now it's time to head to work for the next few nights (my last few night shifts for a little while - WooHoo!!) and then I can work on piecing these together!

No comments:

Post a Comment