Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Board game geek....wait, that's me!

We have been playing a lot of board games lately - and not your normal Life or Sorry, either. Our board game obsession started when I first played Kill Doctor Lucky with my brother. It was the original version from Cheap Ass Games, with the "board" printed on 5x7 pieces of card stock that you laid on the table and kept adjusting during play. Then I received my very own version of Kill Doctor Lucky, but with an actual board and games pieces.  The rest is history, as they say. We did a bunch of shopping on Cheap Ass Games, and Paizo and have amassed quite the collection of games. We have friends that we love to game with at least one a week, if not more!

So, I'm going to start a little recap of the games that I love to play. I'm going to start with just one a month, but may add some bonus ones here and there as people ask about them.....

NOTE: These aren't games you can find at WalMart or KMart. Get out there and support your local game stores (Yep, the ones that sell miniatures and D&D stuff and comic books) They are great people and can usually order anything you are looking for...Some local Detroit stores are RIW Hobbies in Livonia, Guild of Blades in Madison Heights, and Comic City in Novi.

No comments:

Post a Comment